Where did 2011 go? Is it just me or did 2011 go by extremely fast? It was a rough and eventful year personally for me so I am definitely looking forward to a fresh start and to making a lot of changes for an even better year.
New Years Resolution for 2012
- Wear a swimsuit ( bikini ) this summer. I know I am not “fat” but I still have the baby fat and my baby is now 3. So no matter what I would like to be able to wear a swimsuit and wear it to the beach.
- I would like to pay off my Ford Edge this year. ( right now I currently owe approximately $14,000)
- Start my photo blog – 365 photos
- Keep a consistent weekly blog on my Ask Naoma blog
- Post regular meetups ( at least 1 a month) on my coffee meetup, tweetup, and technology meetup.
- Learn how to use Adobe After Effects and my Final Cut Studio more efficiently
- To double my 2011 income
- Take my 2 boys on a vacation
- Take my 2 boys to Washington D.C. for a weekend
- Clean out my email inbox ( approximately 3,000 emails I need to filter through) It may be easier to just delete the entire thing and start fresh. 🙂
- Start my regular video blog and post at least weekly updates
- Attend the 2012 Republican Convention in August – Tampa Fl