Wholesome Goodness Natural Food arrives in Hampton Roads Walmart stores. This is a brand new natural, better for you foods that include 56 family favorites such as hot and cold cereal, snack chips, trail mixes, Omega and veggie tortilla chips, salsas, dressings, marinades, sauces and juice, which can all be found in the produce section.
Here is what I was able to try and wanted to share with you :
- Multigrain O’s : Made from a blend of five grains, this cereal has 12g of whole grains per serving and is a great source of fiber
- Chocolate Almond Drink : Rich in calcium and vitamin D, the Chocolate Almond Drink is a great alternative to chocoalte milk that contains 700 mg of Omega-6 and 70 mg of Omega 3 fatty acids, no saturated fat and is both lactose and cholesterol free
- Omega Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars : These hearty granola bars are made with a blend of whole grain rolled oats, whole grain wheat flakes, crisp rice, brown sugar, pumpkin seeds, roasted sunflower seed kernels and more, with flax seed meal for an Omega boost.
- Grilled Vegetable Tortilla Chips : By using a vegetable medley of green and red bell peppers, broccoli, tomato and carrots, these chips deliver 1/3 cup of vegetables per serving
- Whole Grain Sea Salt Crisps : With 19g of whole grains per serving, the Whole Grain Crisps are a light, great-tasting and low-sodium snack
- Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce : The first ingredient in Wholesome Goodness barbecue sauce is tomatoes, unlike most mainstream brands that start with high fructose corn syrup. The Kansas City-inspired version delivers a sweet and savory smoked flavor.
- Tuxedo and Mountain Mix Trail Mix Snack Tubes : Lunch box-friendly, single serving snack tubes of two of our signature trial mixes
The products that my boys absolutely loved was the vegetable tortilla chips, chocolate almond drink, multigrain O’s cereal and the mountain mix trail snack tubes.