Ford to Showcase Line-up of Vehicles and Cutting-Edge Technology at the Hampton Roads International Auto Show
2013 Ford Escape, 2013 Ford Mustang and 2013 Ford Taurus Make Their Hampton Roads Debut
The 2013 Ford Escape will be in Hampton Roads for the first time at the Auto Show:Escape offers a sleek, more modern design that builds on the look of the Kuga that European customers have come to love. Some of the most important elements of our new Escape include:
- Its “hands-off” technologies to make customers lives easier, including the new hands-free liftgate, our upgraded MyFord Touch system and active park assist.
- Its significantly better fuel economy with two EcoBoost engines to choose from. Escape is expected to deliver up to 5 mpg better than the outgoing model and better fuel economy than key competitors from Honda and Toyota.
- Its outstanding versatility and capability, with a new Intelligent All-Wheel Drive System, and cargo and towing capability customers are asking for.
The 2013 Ford Mustang will be in Hampton Roads for the first time at the Auto Show:Ford Mustang – the icon of American performance and style – gets even more street swagger with a new design and a list of smart features that signal even more technology in the popular pony car.
- New exterior design with more prominent grille, new hood and new LED signature lighting give the latest Mustang a high-tech look
- Drivers of automatic-equipped Mustangs will be able to shift their own gears with new SelectShift Automatic™ transmission, now a standard feature
- Industry-first technology allows drivers to monitor their own acceleration, g force and braking on the track with new 4.2-inch LCD screen showing Track Apps